Education & SKILLS POLICY NETWORK
The Education and Skills Policy team of YPF aims to ensure quality education through policy advocacy. At the heart of our work is the belief that education is a transformative force capable of driving social progress, fostering innovation, and unlocking individual potential.
The team’s activities encompass a wide range of policy areas such as access and equity, teacher training and professional development, education funding and resource allocation, employment, and education policy and research.
Through our rigorous efforts and collaboration with policymakers, educators, and experts, we strive to contribute to the development of an inclusive, equitable, and effective education system. The network consists of passionate members who advocate for changes by conducting thorough research. So far the members have collaborated on several projects and have produced articles and infographics aiming to bring awareness, facilitate discussion and disseminate knowledge among the forum members and their followers.
The goals of the Education and Skills Policy Team are centered around promoting the development and implementation of effective policies that enhance education and skills training opportunities for young people. The team focuses on several key objectives:
- Ensuring accessible and inclusive education through policy advocacy
- Enhancing educational quality by advocating for evidence-based teaching practices, curriculum reforms, and the integration of technology in education.
- Bridging the skills gap through capacity-building sessions, training, apprenticeship programs, and initiatives that enhance employability skills, entrepreneurship, and digital literacy among youth.
- Encouraging collaboration between educational institutions and industries to align education with the needs of the job market
- Conducting research and analysis to inform evidence-based policy development.
- Evaluating the impact of existing policies through analyzing data and providing recommendations based on the findings to policymakers, educators, and other stakeholders.
- Exploring Different Methods of learning by Afsanul Hasib
- Madrassa Education during COVID-19 by Mahia Rahman, Khaled Mahfuz Saeef, Muhammad Minhaj-Ul-Hossain, Rubaiya Farheen, Fahan Ahmed Evan.
- Online Education Platforms in Bangladesh by Bahauddin Abir, Surovi Mohona
- Reviewing different levels of education and curriculums: Bangladesh Perspective by Aaqib Md. Shatil, Surovi Mohona, Anowara Rayhan Arusha, Afsanul Hasib, Mohtasim Bin Habib.
- Is my university degree enough to get me a job as a fresh graduate? by Khaled Mahfuz Saeef, Muhammad Minhaj-Ul Hossain, Rubaiya Farheen, Fahan Ahmed Evan
- Examining Skill Gap in Bangladesh’s Key Industries by Aaqib Md Shatil
- Situation analysis report on the Primary and Secondary Education (2011-2020) by Aaqib Md. Shatil, Subah Binte Ahsan, Anika Bushra, Nousin Faria Trisha, Mashrif Hasan Adib.
- Women in Stem by by Sad Ebne Walid, Saba Iqbal, Irin Akter Shuchana, Mohammad Mesbah Uddin Hasib.