Education & Employment Network
YPF Education and Employment Policy Network aims to bring professionals, academicians and scholars under an umbrella, where they can share their ideas on pressing issues regarding education and employment. Students have the unique opportunity to engage with professionals and learn from their experiences, while professionals of the network can engage with young minds and connect with other experienced individuals.
The network consists of 59 passionate members who advocate for changes by conducting thorough research. So far the members have collaborated with each other on several projects and have produced articles and infographics aiming to bring awareness, facilitate discussion and disseminate knowledge among the forum members and it’s followers.
- Exploring Different Methods of learning by Afsanul Hasib
- Madrassa Education during COVID-19 by Mahia Rahman, Khaled Mahfuz Saeef, Muhammad Minhaj-Ul-Hossain, Rubaiya Farheen, Fahan Ahmed Evan.
- Online Education Platforms in Bangladesh by Bahauddin Abir, Surovi Mohona
- Reviewing different levels of education and curriculums: Bangladesh Perspective by Aaqib Md. Shatil, Surovi Mohona, Anowara Rayhan Arusha, Afsanul Hasib, Mohtasim Bin Habib.
- Is my university degree enough to get me a job as a fresh graduate? by Khaled Mahfuz Saeef, Muhammad Minhaj-Ul Hossain, Rubaiya Farheen, Fahan Ahmed Evan
- Examining Skill Gap in Bangladesh’s Key Industries by Aaqib Md Shatil
- Situation analysis report on the Primary and Secondary Education (2011-2020) by Aaqib Md. Shatil, Subah Binte Ahsan, Anika Bushra, Nousin Faria Trisha, Mashrif Hasan Adib.